You might be in the habit of running numbers on properties by scribbling down equations in a notebook or legal pad. But when it’s time to present those numbers to a hard money or private money lender, you need to shine in the best light possible.
One of the easiest ways to accomplish this is with a free software program created by a real estate investor named Daniil Kleyman. With this software, you’ll be able to:
- Calculate your maximum offer without overpaying
- Evaluate multiple exit strategies
- Determine the best financing option
- Analyze wholesale deals, rehab/flip deals and rehab/hold deals to make smarter investment choices
This video tutorial demonstrates how to use the quick offer calculator to analyze deals on potential investment properties.
In addition to all this, free subscribers also get access to a wealth of free knowledge on real estate investing through Kleyman’s video tutorials and written content. I certainly wish I had come across this program, called Rehab Valuator, before investing in Response’s online real estate classes. Investing in just one or two helpful tools can give you access to all the learning materials you’ll need to start making money as a real estate investor.
That being said, Rehab Valuator also has some premium features that are absolutely worth subscribing to. Best of all, it’s affordable. A monthly or yearly subscription isn’t going to break your bank and you’ll be able to:
- Create persuasive reports and fliers you can share via e-mail, social media or text
- Quickly and easily generate a one page flier with photos to market wholesale deals to all of your buyers
- Impress private money and hard money lenders with multipage presentations
- Create a detailed scope of work on rehab projects for contractors
- Access wholesaling and private lending contracts ($497 value)
Check out the free version of Rehab Valuator, which comes with full support and video tutorials that show how you can use this handy tool on any device to assist in any type of property deal. After you sign up, be sure to join our group on Facebook. It’s a great place to network with other investors and if you have questions about anything related to real estate, you’ll find a ton of help and support.